Hey rock and roller! You got questions? We got answers!
Mables.com features the most jaw-dropping online vintage clothing stores in existence. We love spending time scouring the Internet for shops that are full to the brim with stunning clothes, gorgeously styled photos, and gleaming track records of making their customers happy.
In an endless sea of sucky search engine suggestions, we’re proud to offer you Mables.com: your oasis of captivatingly curated vintage fashion.
Why Focus on Vintage Fashion?
There are countless ways to affect positive change in the world, and vintage fashion is one of them. We’ve chosen this focus because we want to help heal the world, and vintage clothing does that in several huge, holistic ways!
- Buying vintage clothing helps people tap into authentic self-expression, since each piece is one-of-a-kind, and stands out a little, just like you.
- Buying vintage clothing helps the earth by reusing existing materials and eliminating the need for more clothing to be manufactured.
- Buying vintage clothing helps support small, often women-owned, businesses. Take that, GloboChem!
- Buying vintage clothing can help you feel like a magical time traveler instead of a fashion plate
- Buying vintage clothing can help you save money so you’ve got more to spend on things like pursuing your dreams or supporting your fave charity.
- Buying vintage clothing can also help save animal lives if you’re buying fur, leather, or other animal products.
It may look like you’re just shopping for stuff to wear, but you’re making so many good things happen in the world at the same time. 🙂
Didn’t You Have More Products…?
Yes, eagle eye, we did! Mables.com has been around since 2000 and our history involves a whole lotta evolution!
Want Your Vintage Clothing Shop Featured?
If you run a vintage shop that has a website and want to be featured on Mable’s, please contacts us using the form below. Shops that feature vintage-look/reproduction fashion are welcome, too. We’re always looking for new stores to interview and spotlight via our unique advertising options.
Please note that we are a vegan owned company, and don’t feature shops whose main products are furs or leather. Thank you for your understanding.