Anne Taintor is the unrivaled queen of of cheeky, ironic, retro style, 50s nostalgia items! Anne takes images from the 1940s and 1950s and pairs them with unique, playful (and often quite sassy) text. People all over the world are scooping up her designs, and so the Anne Taintor product line just keeps growing and evolving.
Anne Taintor goodies to tickle your fancy:
- Office products: notepads, sticky notes, envelopes, file folders, address books
- Postcard packs & calendars
- Bags & Accessories: tote bags, messenger bags, cosmetic bags, coin purses, ID cases, compacts, luggage tags, key rings, pillboxes
- Flasks: for days when vitamin C simply isn’t enough!
- Emery Boards: keep nails looking lovely the Anne Taintor way
- Magnets, air fresheners, stickers, pinback buttons, magnetic notepads, and mini notepads
There’s about a million clever Anne Taintor designs (and these are best appreciated when you can see the image that goes along with it) but some of our absolute favorite Ann Taintor phrases are:
- there was nothing passive about her aggression
- you can’t TiVo this, honey!
- it’s so involved being me
- golly! liquor is quicker!
- honey, you couldn’t pay me to be twenty
- because i’m the mother… that’s why!
- she was one cocktail away from proving his mother right
- I should come with a warning label