Welcome to September, dearlove. The month of guaranteed change… The Mable’s Team just relocated to southern Florida from Orange County, CA, and we’re really feeling the shift. New time zone, totally new seasonal cycles, and oh so much curl-enhancing moisture in the air!
Ya know, among other things
So what’s new with you, pussycat? Got any tales of sudden change to share? We’d love to hear about it in the comments.
And now, the best and brightest in vintage fashion for the week…
Don’t feel like waiting until next Friday? Just follow @VintageMable on Twitter for your daily dose of vintage love.
- LOVING the vintage swimwear from @RetroRocketGirl especially this #80s thong suit! http://ow.ly/duvak
- Hypnotic… RT @smallearthvtg: 1930s delinquents, Game of Thrones-inspired fashion & a glittery gold lipstick holder! http://t.co/XNVvsDjI
- 60 days until Halloween. Excited! And a bit shocked at how the summer flew by… from @VintageMable
- 1950s styling, midi skirts & tea length dresses from Duyos: http://ow.ly/dxtBR from @natashabailie #fashion #designer
- YES! RT @karinadej: The topic of #authenticity has been touched during every panel @ #IFBCON . Stay true to yourselves. via @thecoveted
- Can you believe the shapes & details on these Edwardian hats?! http://ow.ly/dxqZj from @adoredvintage #photography #vintage #fashion
- Adorable progress w/ the covers! RT @retroruth: On The Blog: My Vintage Volkswagen Westfalia – Progress Report #3 http://ow.ly/1mhr3o
- Are you swooning over these Pastel Retro Shoes like we are? http://ow.ly/dxs6N from @JoyHey #vintage #fashion
- Kim Gordon!!! RT @slvintage: Some Like it Vintage: Trying on A Piece of Rock History http://t.co/S4BA4B3b #fashion
Image credit: Natasha Bailie Blog