You’re probably not enough of an 80′s child to get all these rad references, but I’ll reveal the eight hottest 80s cartoon t-shirt list anyway. We’ve blogged about our idea of Rad 80′s Shirts before, but this time it’s official.
BEHOLD! Now announcing The eight hottest 80′s Cartoon T-Shirts ever!
- - G.I. Joe – The Battle : apparently it turns heads and provokes random fist pumping and screams of YEESSSS!
- - Turtle Power : Solid bright colors and a political statement?
- - Soundwave Transformers : Do you like Music? How about Transformers?
- - Cobra Commander T-Shirt : GI Joe is big, but is Cobra bigger? Classic 80s guy tee.
- - Shake Your Bear Behind : Cute, pink, comfy, and a real Hollywood actress wore one once.
- - Optimus Prime ’84 Transformers : Get ready to be stopped on the street wearing this classic 80′s design
- - Strawberry Shortcake And Friends : You know you played with Stawberry Shortcake when you were little, don’t lie.
- - Michelangelo TMNT Costume Hoodie : so it’s not a t-shirt, but it still rocks your socks.
There it is, the top 8 shirts that represent your Saturday morning 80′s lovin’ lifestyle. Find more at the always awesome 80′s Tees store.
Looking for more retro clothes?