Greetings, Magic Maker. And Happy Friday the 13th! Don’t believe the hype about today being unlucky.
In fact, Friday the 13th is an especially lucky day! So choose your own adventure by expecting good luck.
It will appear for you.
So can you believe we’ve only been doing Vintage Fashion Fridays for 1 full month now? I guess it’s like any good habit: it felt fun from day one, so we just kept at it
Remember, you don’t have to wait a full week to to get your fix of vintage magic.
Follow @VintageMable and feast your eyeballs on our daily finds.
- Cuties @mandaMiskabelle & @jaymeMiskabelle: “wear what you are comfortable in & what looks good on you” http://ow.ly/c7nTq #fashion
- Modern #Vintage: Audrey Tautou channeling Audrey Hepburn & Coco Chanel http://ow.ly/c7oB6 from @whvblog #fashion #photography #50s
- Wish I could ask every vintage fan these Qs… Maybe a new weekly blog feature??? 5 questions w/ a #vintage clothes lover http://ow.ly/c7pHU
- The best #vintage shops in #Portland: http://ow.ly/c7q29 #fashion #shopping
- 5 Online #Consignment Stores to Sell Your #Designer Clothes: http://ow.ly/cccIx from @sammydavis22 #fashion
- My inner 80s child is stoked! RT @liketotally80s: New 8 on 80s with some totally radical examples of #80s #design http://t.co/nMhqJW6u
- Visionary! RT @fasinfrankmain Not only do we dedicate our lives to recycling clothing, but our van runs on natural gas http://ow.ly/cceOl #ecofriendly
- RT HUGE #Giveaway from @pussycatvintage @cutandchic @mandaMiskabelle @jessjudkins & many more! http://t.co/WCiGxd5t #vintage #contest
Image credit: scenepanda97 on Polyvore